[Loadstone] Getting street map files and GPS recievers

Steve S steve at crustysocks.com
Sat Sep 12 11:43:16 BST 2009

Saqib. did you get the .osm files from the points share exchange?  I know
and have noticed there are tools to convert .osm files to loadstone, but I
don't know how to get the .osm files.  I'm going to make a point of going to
the points share exchange section and see what's what, just been very busy
to do some digging on this subject, so please forgive me if I'm asking some
basic questions.  Thanks for your explanations, it helps a lot, cheers
Steve.