[Loadstone] loadstone and symbian OS

Saqib Saqib500 at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 12 09:32:30 BST 2009

I use LS on my E71 and believe it or not it has Bluetooth. Next point I don't want to be swiping my fingers around a screen when I can just hit one button on my phone. The E71 has a querty keypad so there's no need for a external keypad it's just extra equipment that you can do without. I'm not that impressed with the Apple I-phone anyway and it's a bloody headache to acomplish tasks like typing. The I-phone is ok for some who want to keep up with the trend but not for me as I find Symbion phones are much more reliable to use.