[Loadstone] ipod touch

krecoun krecoun at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 08:13:53 BST 2009

Well, so you will carry allways two devices, because ipod touch isn't phone.
plus, you will carry bluetooth receiver, if I understand.
Look, for us in czech republic are nokia phones lot more affordable than
ipods and iphone.
And i really don't want to tie my self to apple. Really not, look at
news what did they do with some apps, that were submit and how they behaved.
Symbian is opensource, as far as i know.