[Loadstone] loadstone and symbian OS

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 01:55:14 BST 2009

Glad to know this from the developers since The S60+LS+Screen reader is the
cheapest option available to the visually challenged users. In my view, one
should rather concentrate on the qualitative improvement of the LS and I am
sure that the developers are doing their best. Just the fact that there have
been many updates since my first usage should bear testimony to the truth.

Vetri.