[Loadstone] ipod touch

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 21:43:24 BST 2009

Hi,

For the ipod touch with voiceover $300 one-time payment its the iphone without the phone. As for me if I want a notetaker a good netbook with extra batteries works fine. Well if loadstone is not converted I'll just carry both my symbian phone and ipod when I get one. I also decided not to load the entire state of Pennsylvania all at once but rather to load in only what I need when I need it. iloadstone works faster this way and if I want to do serius exploring that's where ipod touch maps comes in, why waste space in my symbian phone?

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html
and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337