[Loadstone] Approach time

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Sep 10 13:05:22 BST 2009

The way the system is currently designed is to mainly use approach time
rather than distance. The max approach distance is there just in case of a
very slow speed that causes approach time to faile. Using approach time is a
lot better since it takes your speed in to account. If you were to only rely
on approach distance it might work while walking but wouldn't work very well
when in a vehicle.