[Loadstone] Approach time

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 10 10:14:37 BST 2009

Some of us do not use the auto announce function and use the software for
the most part out of the box with the auto announce functin turned off which
is the default. That away only the street crossing that we have checked are
announced. Some of us use it as a aid to help us and not to guide us. I seem
to recall that is what LoadStone was designed for.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.