[Loadstone] Approach time

Gradimir Kragic bastono at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 05:55:46 BST 2009

    Hi Shawn,

 Yes, you're right, but I have to use three information. They are:

1. Max approach distance.
2. Approach time.
3. Arrival radius.

Sometimes I want to use only two information. For example, I want to use only:
Max approach distance  and Arrival radius.
And I do not want to use Approach time. So I think it would be good to approach
this has the ability to be set to be zero.

    Sincerely,  Gradimir

From: "Shawn Kirkpatrick" <shawn at loadstone-gps.com>
Subject: Re: [Loadstone] Approach time

Why would you set the approach time to 0? If this were possible then
checkpoints wouldn't be of much use.
The approach distance setting shouldn't be touched, it's just a fallback in
case the approach time failes for some reason.