[Loadstone] Sending Spacific Loadstone Points to another Loadstone user

Jerry Matheny starnoble at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 05:58:02 BST 2009

Let's say that I had marked some points, say 5 or so, in a database of mine
that had other points in it. But I just wanted to, say, export these
specific points so that someone could then import them and be able to
determine where I was by their Loadstone. Say, for example I was with a
group at a campout, and I'd marked the camping spot, as well as where the
rest area was, and various places like that, but I wanted to give it to
future people who were coming, via a multimedia message. Is there an easy
way to accomplish this?