[Loadstone] Approach time

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Sep 10 04:40:39 BST 2009

There is no delay when updating point information. What may be happening in
your case is you have a poor gps signal inside the bus. Try checking the
number of satellites you're getting as well as the accuracy. If the signal
is bad try repositioning your gps receiver, maybe closer to a window and see
if that helps.