[Loadstone] Approach time

Saqib Saqib500 at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 9 18:15:33 BST 2009

Hi when I use Loadstone on a bus I find that there seems to be a delay in
updating my current point. The bus will pass a certain road but Loadstone
will report it approaching when I hit the up arrow key. I have converted all
the Map data from Open street maps from the tools section. When I'm walking
I don't have this problem. Is there a setting in which I can alter to stop
this delay.