[Loadstone] ls & garmin.

Ora ora1564 at yandex.ru
Wed Sep 9 15:56:54 BST 2009

Spam detection software, running on the system "nano", has

Content preview:  Hi, all. I've got txt file from garmin img file with the help
   of gps mapedit. May be somebody can tell me how can i convert it to loadstone?
   Best regards. Ora. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
                 [Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?62.181.56.5>]
 1.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB      RBL: SORBS: sender is a abuseable web server
                            [62.181.56.5 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 2.8 MIME_BASE64_TEXT       RAW: Message text disguised using base64 encoding