[Loadstone] A question from an absolute beginner

Jo & Gary frogfam at clear.net.nz
Wed Sep 9 10:29:45 BST 2009

Hi, I have only been using Loadstone with my phone for a short time and I am
literally and figuratively feeling my way. I attempted to label a particular
point earlier this week which I did without any problems. Today though, I
did the same thing but did it incorrectly and I want to know how I can
remove the labeled point. Can anyone step me through doing that please? Keep
in mind I am no techie and the simpler the instructions the better!

Regards
Johanne