[Loadstone] .osm file to loadstone file

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Sep 2 19:41:53 BST 2009

Hi Steve,

Menyu and key reference:

"User name = By default your UserName is the IMEI number of your mobile
phone. You should change this setting to match your UserName on the
PointShare Exchange
web site. Normally this will be an E-mail address. This setting is an edit
field where you can input text."

If you press function key1 in the LS program find the settings submenu and
look under the 'general' tab. The last entry is the username field. This
tells the phone your userid by calculating it from the e-mail address. If
you decide to use the PointShareExchange you are also asked for an e-mail
address and it should be the same as you provided on the phone.

Hth,

Rob