[Loadstone] .osm file to loadstone file

Steve Spamer steve at crustysocks.com
Wed Sep 2 17:09:50 BST 2009

    Hi Rob and thanks for your reply.  I've read these pages and find them
very informative.  However, I cannot find the specific info I need.  I read
a paragraph refering to what I want, but I have no option about "e mail".
It says the "user id" is generated by the program, which I have...and it
says I need not be concerned with this number.  It then says this number is
derived from the e mail I entered in "options/settings/general", but I
haven't done that, because I have no such option in there.  Finally, it says
this needs to be the same e mail I registered on the points share exchange
site...again I haven't done this and nothing says I need to do this.

So, could you please clear this up for me?  I'd really appreciate it and I
apologise if I'm missing something really simple here :), cheers Steve.