[Loadstone] .osm file to loadstone file

Steve Spamer steve at crustysocks.com
Wed Sep 2 14:46:55 BST 2009

Hi list.  I've just installed Loadstone onto my N85 and working out which way this app will work best for me.  I'm firstly wanting to get a streetmap into it and I guess I do this by downloading a .osm file and then converting it.

On the loadstone site , where you can do this, it says I need to have an e mail address in "options/settings/general", but I cannot find anything refering to this...can anyone help.  Basically, I want loadstone announce my streets from the converted map etc before I start making my own points.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers Steve.

Visit: www.crustysocks.com
Contact me:
Skype: steve-chase
MSN: stevesax68 at hotmail.com