[Loadstone] iblue receivers questions

Chip Orange Corange at psc.state.fl.us
Fri Oct 30 14:19:17 GMT 2009

Hi Kerry,

I just bought the 747A plus, but I am unable to use GPSView or DataLog
with my screen reader (window eyes); I'm just not able to make out many
controls and can't find any meaningful documentation.

How are you using this?  I want to setup and log data in particular; are
you able to use these because you have some vision?

thanks.

Chip Orange

Chip Orange
Database Administrator