[Loadstone] New version of the python tools (0.3)

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Oct 30 07:02:36 GMT 2009

Hi Grzegorz,

Like I said earlier, feel free to put whatever you like in your name
fields - what ever helps you and works for you should be what you do.

I guess I've just been lucky enough to live in countries where business
names are quite specific.  For example most (if not all pubs) I've come
across here in the UK or in Canada (or most other places I've visited too)
have contained the words: pub, club, bar, inn, tavern etc in their
business name.

Monty