[Loadstone] iblue receivers questions

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 06:53:48 GMT 2009

Kerry, I can take a look at the logs if you want to send them this way.
Please provide correct labels, such as receiver name and what state just for
curiosity? Yes, you will need to install driver and install GPSView. Better
to copy GPSView to Desktop or other local easy to find location. Yes, I
think that this is very worth it, getting TTFF in 5s instead of 30s and SBAS
in much less than is great! Click on Update and no GPS  connection required,
just Internet.

Thanks,

Kevin

Twitter: KevinChao89