[Loadstone] @ vs x

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Thu Oct 29 23:02:43 GMT 2009

Hi,
I'm not writing this in order to quarrel with someone or to attack someone, but to show some problems.
Namely, sometimes Loadstone seems to be a bit non-international:
Parts of nautical miles are displayed in yards instead of cables (also yards are not used in most countries);
If you set distance unit to nautical, accuracy is displayed in feets, while this unit is not used in most countries;
Decimal fractions of different units are separated by ".", while in some countries fractions are separated by ",", eg. as 1,5 and not 1.5;
You cannot choose language version of interface neither during installation, nor after installation.
You cannot change text language (keyboard language) while writing point names, from Loadstone directly;
in Nokia Maps it is however possible.