[Loadstone] @ vs x

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 29 18:16:21 GMT 2009

Well the Talks dictionary has been there for years. The Mobile Peak one has also been there for years as well. So what screen reader are you using and what phone? Because it more then likely isn't a screen reader issue. It could be the license or lack of license for the screen reader that you are using. So please provide more information so people may be able to help you get more out of load stone with the phone and screen reader that you are using.

Produced on a Nokia N95 smart phone using a Symbian based screen reader.
Signed by: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.

** Hardware eventually fails, software eventually works **
** No amount of bandwidth can fix poor design **