[Loadstone] Using the offline tools?

Jennifer fluffy_bunny_1988 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 28 05:25:22 GMT 2009

Hi. I have downloaded the offline tools (for use on windows XP) but I'm afraid I don't have a clue how to get them working. I realize they are in PHP, which I believe is a server side language, but I am not sure how to get the PHP server running and working correctly with the tools. My guess would be that they should be opened in a web browser. Any assistance getting them up and running would be great, as I have a .asm file I would like to convert which is larger than the online tools can handle.

Thanks in advance
Jen!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4549 (20091027) __________

http://www.eset.com