[Loadstone] Download file error

Cearbhall O'Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at blbc.ie
Tue Oct 27 23:12:04 GMT 2009

Rob,

The online OSM conversion system is excellent! I recently downloaded the
points for my home area in bray, co. Wicklow and was delighted to find how
accurate the points were.

There is just one detail that puzzles me. I notice that the converted file
appears with some random coding at the top of the txt file before the line
"Table, Point". What is the function of this lien?

I have run another search for points in the central Dublin area and the
following are the top four lines of the resulting table:

#!lsdb
table,point
name,latitude,longitude,accuracy,satellites,priority,userid,id
"Anne's Lane x Anne Street South",533410312,-62594393,1,0,0,39208,940427595

All the best,

Cearbhall
Meeting the Leadership Challenge

T:(01) 2864623 M: 083 33 234 87 E: cearbhall.omeadhra at blbc.ie