[Loadstone] Loadstone Crashing After Connecting To Gps

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Tue Oct 27 21:47:59 GMT 2009

Will just say that my N82 is sometimes unstable, and generally try to make sure reboot it a couple of times a day anyway, especially before trying to make use of it's GPS unit, either with nokia maps, or loadstone, and generally start nokia maps first, to make sure internal unit has been activated, and make sure it's connected by either searching, or starting off the save point process, and then exit nokia maps and wait a minute or so before starting loadstone.

I did also do the firmware upgrade near the beginning of the year when got hold of the phone, so pretty sure it's more to do with the phone itsself if that makes sense, but I like most other things about it except for the battery life.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA