[Loadstone] Loadstone Crashing After Connecting To Gps

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Oct 27 18:28:33 GMT 2009

Hi Jerry,

Sorry to hear you guys are having problems when using your N82 with its'
internal GPS receiver.  The N82 is my primary phone and I (at times) use
the internal GPS with no trouble.

So we can start diagnosing the problem can you tell me two things:

1.  Have you had success using the N82 with an external GPS receiver?

2.  What is the firmware revision of the N82?  (find this by keying in:
*#0000# in the stand-by screen.

Thanks
   Monty
  On