[Loadstone] New version of the python tools (0.3)

Lex lex at progger.ru
Mon Oct 26 13:53:20 GMT 2009

25.10.2009 13:29, Przemysław Rogalski пишет:
> Well, actually I asked my question thinking not about Windows, but more about Python S60. I mean, if you ever planned to implement Breadcrumb Generator and/or Track to Route Generator into Python, could these tools be easily used directly from my phone?

I think yes. Actually, i have very little experience with python s60
programming, but i know that 3rd phones can run python 2.5 which is
enough. I was planning to implement a sort of route from gps log
generator, but my phone goes very bad when i try to record a log (i
described it in one of my previous mails) so currently no chance. I
simply can't get a log data to test with and don't have the stimulus
since it seems that my n72 can't be used as logger :-(