[Loadstone] Function request

Jennifer fluffy_bunny_1988 at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 25 07:53:33 GMT 2009

Hi. I think it would be really useful if there was a way to find a point by searching in the database you have and then say "take me from where I am to this point". I realize that this is possible with some of the root planner tools, but could there not be something in the program that looks at the start and end location, then creates a list of it's own checkpoints, (the user could specify how far apart they were and the program could try to find the best fit). These temporary checkpoints would only be used for using this root (in both directions) and could be saved for future use or discarded.

If there is something like this already and I am not finding it then please tell me how I can access it!
Also how can I obtain a copy of the source code?

Thanks
Jen!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4539 (20091024) __________

http://www.eset.com