[Loadstone] Problems importing check points!

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Oct 24 06:20:22 BST 2009

Jennifer <fluffy_bunny_1988 at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Copied the downloaded checkpoint file to the importexport directory
> located within the data/other/loadstone directory.

> [...] I am only presented with the options

> ../
> and
> default

> (I am using the "import database" feature from within the database menu.

Where did you install LS, into phone memory or memory card?
What's the filename of your downloaded file?

If you installed LS into phone memory and put your downloaded file to the
memory card with the data transfer mode, you either have to move your file
to the phone memory before importing or you have to navigate to the right
directory on the memory card in the import dialogue.

Bert