[Loadstone] Problems importing check points!

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Sat Oct 24 03:14:31 BST 2009

If you're definitely using import, it should be available, since, it almost sounds like load database is being activated and therefore you are seeing the indicator for parent folder ../ and the default database file there.

Not sure if there are any other specific parts of process to be carried out though since have not really imported pointshare files myself.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA