[Loadstone] Battery Length-Solar Chargers

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 09:46:51 BST 2009

Hi Michael,
[I thought I include it on the Loadstone list as it is extremely handy
and is great with mobiles.]
As per your request:
I have the previous version of this unit, which looks identical,
except for the LED indicator and it works really well. I found that it
provides 3-4 full charges to devices that I put on it.

USB TurboCharger 3400
Description
This ridiculously handy product allows you to recharge your mobile
devices on the move again and again. Simply plug any USB powered
gadget (including your Apple iPhone 3G/3G S, Apple iPod, BlackBerry,
most digital cameras, GPS units and mobile phones) into the USB
TurboCharger’s standard USB port and it'll keep even the most power
hungry device juiced up and ready to go. An LED display shows the
level of charge, and this lightweight and stylish battery is so small
that you’ll hardly even notice you’ve got it with you.

Comes with a retractable cable and range of interchangeable connector heads.

Note: if your mobile phone comes with a USB cable (most do nowadays),
it'll work with that too.
Want a smaller battery pack? Check out the USB TurboCharger 1200
(still gives an average mobile phone two charges, but takes up less
room in your bag).

3400 1200

If you need another connector for your device, check our selection of
connector heads, where you can get one for free with your charger.

Click here for compatibility list.

Also available, the USB TurboCharger 3400 World Pack, which includes
Car and World AC Power

For instructions of how to use this product, click here.
More Info

Key Features
Charge anywhere, recharge anything – over and over
Comes with retractable cable and range of interchangeable connector
heads including 1 x DS Lite, 1 x iPod, 1 x Nokia, 1 x Sony Ericsson, 1
x Micro USB and 1 x Mini USB (if you want a connector for your PSP
please email hello at proporta.com and we'll add it to your order).
LED display shows level of charge.
Impressive 3400 mAh storage – enough to recharge your devices several times.

http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t_id=4662&t_mode=des