[Loadstone] Battery Length-Solar Chargers

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Fri Oct 23 09:20:25 BST 2009

Please accept my apologies for some off-list topic questions.  First, does anybody have suggestions for extending the battery life of a Nokia N82 beyond five or six hours running Loadstone continuously?  Are there some applications I can turn off in order to do that?

Second, does anybody know of small, light, reliable solar or battery-powered chargers that fit a Nokia N82 and 6680?  If not, does anybody know where I can find information about possible chargers?

Thank You,

Mike Hanson