[Loadstone] Off-line OSM converter bug.

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 22 08:58:15 BST 2009

Hi Lex,

I never pointed out a bug in the Python converter, I expressed my doubts
about the differences in the results. Further investigation made me find
the bug in the PHP converter, which I fixed. Both tools now produce more or
less the same results, although the PHP converter filters out more than the
Python tool. Thanks to the Python converter I was able to compare results
for the first time and noticed the bug in the PHP code.