[Loadstone] OSM files.

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 16:12:18 BST 2009

Hi,
first go to www.loadstone-gps.com
click tools and resources.
now go to the open the geocoder link.
enter your email address and as much info such as house number city zip code state country. in the enter length of side of box in km or square kilometers enter a number like 40 or 50 or if your country is sparcely populated enter 90, or, 98 or 99 then hit the submit button.
Now on the page that comes up hit enter on the first link for a direct download which is the easiest. Once the data.osm file is downloaded use the offline tools or new command line python tools to convert that into a loadstone database and uh I think it goes in the database directory, or, folder, on your phone, not sure  where exactly. Then simple go to your phone and import it.

Josh

www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.