[Loadstone] loadstone suggestion

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 23:11:02 BST 2009

Hi,

I have a suggestion for the loadstone prograam that you install on the symbian phone.
*add a very very simple text file viewer/editor. Why? that way i can save routes in text files coppied from map-quest or google maps and view my route directions in loadstone. I also think the repeat last command every specified seconds is a good idea. then i don'tt have to keep hitting 5 for next checkpoint or select for nearest point the program will do it for me every so many seconds I tell it to or set the interval.

Josh

www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.