[Loadstone] poi's files

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 23:06:53 BST 2009

Hi,

I read the poi converter manual it answered all my questions. so I can go to:

the cloudmade website download pennsylvania.osm convert it it's a 1gb .osm file I hope the converter can handle it, open the text file in notepad copy the poi's to a new text file add the stuff and save it. Then I can get the poi's from that website and add to my custom poi's file and then share it. Now what if I want to seperate into categories like sendero and trekker seperate poi's by category? well I can make seperate poi databases for each category such as restaurants.

Josh

Josh

www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.