[Loadstone] my experience in using loadstone

Gradimir Kragic bastono at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:48:43 BST 2009

Hello everyone,

    Tonight, Friday, the 16th October I will talk  in the "voice room " of the
web portal "SliKom" about my experience in using "loadstone".

    For more details about the "voice room" and how you can use it please visit
link:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsd60caacd5e77

    I Will speak Serbian language to members of mailing lists: "SliKom and
mokils". These members are speak Serbian, Croatian and other South Slavic
languages.

I use "loadstone" English version and "talks" are also in English. Perhaps this
is an interesting? To login, type your name, leave the password blank.

    I will start the lecture at 21:00 central European time which is at 19:00
GMT.

Sincerely, Gradimir