[Loadstone] loadstone comment

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Oct 14 19:52:51 BST 2009

Hi Josh,

You're getting pretty famous for repeating yourself. Memory problem? Some
computers have that. As for your Q about where to place the 'data.osm' file
see:
http://www.loadstone-gps.com/pipermail/loadstone/2009-October/006714.html
If you want seperate POI files, just make them in an application like
textpad. I understand that every kind of work is too much for you, but who
said it was going to be easy?

Rob