[Loadstone] future enhancements

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Sun Oct 11 22:27:19 BST 2009

I'm aware that Google Maps support is not so easy, however web access would be great in some cases:
What about sth similar to "Reverse geocoder" in a form of "Where Am I" function in the "Functions" menu?
It would take your current position, send it to the net, return your address based on Google Maps, and immediately allow to save it as a point or checkpoint?
Also, an option called "Find via Geocoder" or "Find via OSM" could be added, where - from the application itself - you could enter an address you are searching for, and immediately save it as a point or checkpoint?