[Loadstone] bluetooth keyboard

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Sat Oct 10 04:51:30 BST 2009

Hi

Iirc 6600 can handle only one bt connetion at time. 6682 can handle
several ones.  I have used 6680 (european version of 6682) with good
success.  However  3rd phones i have used  have better p erformance and
because many of those can be used directly as usb mass storage devices
data transfer is much easier.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS