[Loadstone] bluetooth keyboard

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 01:31:43 BST 2009

I agree. In fact I remember my earlier prolems even with N82 when I tried to
connect my bluetooth headset along with the Haulex M1000 and it used to
hang. But it got fixed after I upgraded the firmware. If that's the case
with phones like N82, then I can very well imagine about second edition
phones.

Vetri.