[Loadstone] bluetooth keyboard

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Oct 9 23:59:15 BST 2009

Loadstone can be used with a normal keyboard if you have one. This will
depend on the phone and if it'll support more than one bluetooth connection
at once. If I'm remembering correctly the 6600 is kind of an old phone,
maybe second edition? More than one bluetooth connection at a time could be
hit and miss on the second edition phones, some do it better than others. If
you want to take advanntage of all of loadstone's features then I'd suggest
getting a third edition phone. They might cost a little more but it's
probably well worth it in the end. If you're trying to cut costs by getting
a second edition phone then I'd recommend an n70. This is a good phone with
nice features and pretty stable firmware.