[Loadstone] New OpenStreetMap converter

krecoun krecoun at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 18:45:15 BST 2009

Hello,
I can't get this program to work for me.
When I run cmd and navigate to the folder and type osm.exe --help or
osm.exe -help, there appears some messages and it ends allways with
no translation for domain loadstone.
Do I need python installed to run this? I think, I have one, yes, I have
python 2.6 installed.
Thank you,
Vojta