[Loadstone] future enhancements

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 8 23:40:54 BST 2009

I'm not sure how much integration with google we can do. This would also
require a data connection and where possible loadstone works stand alone.
Playing waves instead of tones might be possible at some point. The only
problem with that is the api for doing that doesn't seem to work reliably on
all phones.