[Loadstone] Geocaching with Loadstone

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 8 23:36:31 BST 2009

I've actually been meaning to have a look at the geocaching.com site to see
what exactly is involved here. Having coordinates entered in degrees minutes
and seconds is going to be a bit tricky but should be possible somehow. I'm
not sure when this will be put in thoe, I'll add it to the ever expanding
todo list.