[Loadstone] Geocaching with Loadstone

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at online.nl
Thu Oct 8 14:37:08 BST 2009

Monty, thanks very much for that! I'm really glad to hear you are trying to
put something in that can help us with Geocaching.

I don't live in Amsterdam, nor in Breda, and didn't visit either of those
places recently. But they are both big cities, so I'm sure somebody else
will have put some useful points on the Pointshare Exchange.
I wish you a really great weekend in our country, and if you need any help
with translating the Dutch point names, feel free to let me know. :)

Kind regards,
Miranda