[Loadstone] Geocaching with Loadstone

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 8 14:03:20 BST 2009

Hi Miranda,

Sorry we didn't get back to you earlier but we've discussed your request
and understand the importance for geocashing so we hope to have something
for the next version barring any unforeseen input difficulties.

Also, thanks to you, rob and other dutch people for populating the
PointShare with points of the Netherlands.  I'm going to Amsterdam/Breda
tonight for a long weekend and they'll no doubt be a big help.  OK, most
points are labeled in Dutch but I can work it out! :)

Monty