[Loadstone] Loadstone enhancements

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Thu Oct 8 08:34:09 BST 2009

Hi

  One solution for build-in editor would be something like this:

- There is a list of  different functions sorted for example most often
used at the top.

- User selects one of the functions and  LS asks userto press the key
combination user wishes to assign that function.

- LS append new function at the end of that key's functions (and read all
functions of the key aloud).

- At the function list there are also some meta-functions   to control the
process:

- Show commands: this  will only   display the assigned functions for the
key to be pressed. Maybe the first function  of the list.

- Zap: this will erase the latest function entered to the key.

- Clear: this will erase all assigments for given key.

- Done: this will save changes and exit (also  softkey 1)

- Cancel: this will exit (also softkey 2).

  For function parameters they are not needed. Looking for different
directions for example are  handled as  separate functions; look north,
look east, look south  etc.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS