[Loadstone] Loadstone enhancements

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 8 07:49:20 BST 2009

I'll comment on one of your points here, the key map editor. This is a
wanted feature but it keeps getting pushed further and further  down the
todo list. I have no idea how this would work. It would have to be able to
edit existing keys as well as assign functions to new ones. When editing a
key the editor would have to allow multiple functions to be assigned and the
order of those functions to be changed. Where required it would have to
allow function parameters to be entered.
Does anyone want to have a go at coding something like this? Even some kind
of prototype on the pc could be useful for testing usability.