[Loadstone] Suggestion for POI names

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Thu Oct 8 06:01:47 BST 2009

Hello

I have a bunch of POI names which are similar i.e. Sion - Panvel highway. Don't know if the unique names got stripped out. Can we make a test if there are similar names and give them running numbers taking into account their their lat / long info.

This would go into the off-line tools.

Harish Kotian

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.