[Loadstone] Using the offline tools on linux

Georgina Joyce r2gl at o2.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 21:25:08 BST 2009

Hi

Again, different language.  Did I not ask whether I needed to create a
database?  Not how do I create a database.  It's easy reading my own
code but how many php scripts do I need to read to find the listing of
the variables to contact mysql?  When it's somebody elses code it's not
easy.  Forgive me for asking a question.